Labconco XPert Filtered Balance System with Guardian Airflow Monitor 4'
XPert Filtered Balance Systems provide user protection by keeping powders and particulates contained during weighing procedures. The built-in blower and exhaust HEPA filter mounted in the upper plenum take up less space than a separate exhauster would require, and isolation supports minimize blower vibration.
Since HEPA filtered air is returned to the laboratory, these vented balance enclosures offer the added benefit of low installation costs and require no ducting to the outside. Interior dimensions accommodate large micro and analytical balances. Containment-enhancing features ensure that potent powders frequently found in pharmaceutical, dry chemical, mold and asbestos weighing operations are kept away from the operator.
- Region: U.S. and Canada
- Width: 4'
- Airflow Monitor: Guardian
- Blower Requirements: Contains built-in blower and exhaust HEPA filter
- Conformance: ANSI Z9.5, CAN/CSA C22.2, ETL, Modified ASHRAE 110, SEFA 1, UL
- Lighting: Fluorescent lamp
- Sash Opening Height: 9.4" (23.9 cm)
- Type: Balance Enclosure
- With Built-In HEPA Filtration: Yes
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 280.0 lbs
- Estimated Shipping Weight metric: 127.0 kg
- Dimensions: 48.0" w x 29.0" d x 37.1" h
- Electrical: 100-115 volts, 50/60 Hz