Missing Items & Damaged Shipments
It is our goal that customers receive all orders intact, correctly, and on time. Please inspect your order as soon as you receive it and immediately contact Customer Service at 800.239.5288 with any issues.
- Any incomplete or missing items in the order must be reported to Fagron Customer Service within two business days of receipt for further investigation.
- Goods damaged in shipment must be reported to the freight carrier by the customer within 2 business days of receipt. Do not accept a damaged shipment until the carrier makes a damage notation on the delivery paperwork. Please take any photographs of the items and how they were packaged and received. Please retain packaging and preserve in the state in which it arrived to you in the event the freight carrier orders an inspection.
Compounding Chemicals, Equipment, Devices, Supplies
By returning drug product(s), you are certifying that the specific drug product(s) were purchased directly from Fagron; that product(s) have been stored properly at a temperature indicated on the product label or in accordance with USP storage conditions in the original container(s); container(s) have never been opened, label(s) are not damaged, and are still attached and unmarked, and drug product(s) have never been repackaged, in compliance with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act.
- Cold Pack items and Capsules are not returnable
- Special order, Bulk order items, and Controlled substances are not returnable
- A detailed verification will be performed upon return of product(s) to our warehouse; appropriate credit will be issued for items returned.
- Returns are only accepted on purchases made directly from Fagron; no third-party returns will be accepted or credited
- Returns are only accepted from the original purchaser
- Credit will be based on the current selling price or original invoice price, whichever is lower, adjusted for discounts, rebates, etc. if applicable
- Up to a 25% handling and/or disposal fee may apply for all returns not shipped in error by Letco (by Fagron)
- Drop Ship Orders: When an error is not caused by either Fagron or the manufacturing partner, the customer is responsible for all manufacturer restock fees according to the manufacturer’s return policies
- Credits are issued within 30 days of receipt; no deduction can be taken prior to that time
- No cash refunds
- Outside Sales Representatives cannot authorize return of product(s) or pick-up merchandise
No Credit Will Be Given For:
- Any product from orders more than 30-days old
- Opened or partial containers (unless defective)
- Repackaged or products not in original sealed container
- Packages that arrive at our distribution center without a return authorization form
- Product defaced with stickers, price marks, knife cuts, etc.
- Returned merchandise damaged in transit by the carrier
- Refrigerated items, Hazardous Material (HazMat), repacks, or damage due to improper storage and handling, fire, flood, heat, cold, water, smoke, catastrophe or bankruptcy sale, or purchased or otherwise obtained in violation of any Federal, State or local law or regulation
- Close-out, short-dated, material past its expiration date, controlled substances, DEA List I chemicals, antibiotics, clearance, unsealed vials, special orders, drop shipments, special promotions, auto shipments, purchased for export and products expressly designated as non-returnable at the time of sale, including that of certain manufacturers who do not accept returns.
- Merchandise not on the itemized return authorization but appears in the return box. Such items will not be returned and will be destroyed.
- Freight unless the return is a result of our error.
Obtaining A Return Authorization
Contact Customer Service at (800) 423 6967 for a Return Authorization Number for any items you wish to return for credit, including recalls. To ensure proper processing, you must supply all pertinent item numbers, invoice numbers, lot numbers and expiration dates. Return Authorization Number must be clearly written on the outside of the shipment. Returns without a Return Authorization Number will not be credited. Returns not due to our error may be shipped by your carrier of choice. Your carrier of choice must be able to bill you directly for the shipping expense. A return authorization label does not provide prepaid freight unless the return is a result of our error. Returns for Schedule II narcotics require a special authorization and can be obtained by speaking to our regulatory department at 800.239.5288. Any unauthorized return of a controlled substance will be reported to the DEA and no credit will be given.
Fagron provides a 30-day warranty on all new Equipment against defects. This warranty is not transferable and is applicable only to the original purchaser. This warranty does not cover defects or damage due to misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or application. We will replace any defective new equipment within 30 days of the invoice date. After the 30-day period defective equipment must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty coverage. Contact us for assistance.
Expired compounding chemicals are non-creditable and non-returnable.
Disclaimer: Fagron reserves the right to amend this policy at any time, which supersedes all previous policies and is hereby automatically incorporated into any prior customer supply agreements or written contracts, with or without notice.