Labconco Purifier Logic+ Class II A2 Biological Safety Cabinet with 10" sash opening, UV Light, Service Fixture, Vacu-Pass Portal and Base Stand 4'
Purifier Logic+ Class II, Type A2 Biosafety Cabinets provide personnel, product and environmental protection from hazardous particulates such as agents that require Biosafety Level 1, 2 or 3 containment. Other appropriate applications include work with antineoplastic drugs, genetic material, asbestos and additional substances that generate hazardous airborne particulates. All models are NSF-Listed.
These biological safety cabinets are designed to discharge HEPA-filtered exhaust air directly into the laboratory, or into an exhaust system through the optional Canopy Connection. When canopy-connected, the biosafety cabinets may be used for applications involving minute quantities of volatile toxic chemicals and tracer amounts of radionuclides as an adjunct to microbiological research.
During operation, room air is drawn into the inlet grill. The air in the plenum beneath the work surface is a mixture of unfiltered room airand air that has just passed through the work area. This contaminated air is drawn by the blower through the back plenum of the cabinet, where approximately 70% of the air is recirculated through the supply HEPA filter and back over the work area. The balance of the contaminated air is discharged to the environment after passing through the exhaust HEPA filter.
- Base Stand: Included
- Product Subcategory: Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets
- Protection Type: Product and Personnel
- Region: U.S. and Canada
- Built In Options: UV Light, Valves (Air, Vacuum, etc.), Cord, Cable & Tubing Portal
- Conformance: ADA, CAN/CSA C22.2, CE, ETL, NSF 49, UL
- Exhaust Volume: 339-370 CFM
- Lighting: Fluorescent, Ultraviolet
- Nominal Sash Opening: 10" (25 cm)
- Nominal Width: 4'
- Power Cord & Plug: North America, 115V, 15A
- Service Fixtures: One
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 670.0 lbs
- Estimated Shipping Weight metric: 303.9 kg
- Dimensions: 54.3"w x 31.2"d x 89.2-95.2"h
- Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hz, 12 amps